Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Lucas Birthday In lock down

Lucas’s birthday
On Friday 27th march it was my brother's birthday. we were  at my friend's house in the morning. We woke up and had breakfast. We sorted out the teams for the challenges: the white stripes and the potato chickens. In the white stripes there was Boh,Tara,Ella,Abel and Me 

And in the other team we had dad & mum, Lucas,Cooper and Betty.the first challenge was musical chairs and the white stripes won it was quite a challenge. The next challenge was a taste  test. The rules were you can’t lock at the food cooper and Ella had to eat an olive and some tomato sauce. They weren't happy. It was quite a challenge to.the next challenge was hard because we had to put an egg on a spoon the potato chicken won the challenge. and lots more fun and games I really enjoyed the day it was super fun. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jackson,
    What a cool party. You made the games sound lots of fun.
    Here is a cool tip for getting your writing on the blog.
    Highlight and copy your writing then click control (or command) - shift - v all at the same time and your writing won't run off the page.
    Great writing
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that sounds FUN I want to be there but I cant :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jackson
    I really liked your story. I really liked all the team names. Next time you could put it in pargrafs.
    Mon

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post