Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Walk in the Fog!

Walk up the Hill


Yesterday Mum, Ella, Abel, Betty, Copper, Boh & Lucas all walked up the hill in fog. We lost Boh & Lucas in the fog as they were so far behind we couldn’t see them While walking through the fog, up the big step hill we came across the sheep who were very scared of us as well. We kept walking all the way up to the top.when we got to the top we had to touch the gate after we touched the gate we went back down it got more fogger so it took even longer. It was lots of fun and when we got back home, we were tired but we did some more fitness outside with some yoga and stretched out muscles. It was so much fun. THE END.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jackson, I felt tired just reading about all your exercise. Great writing telling us about it with all the detail.
    Here is a cool tip for getting your writing on the blog. Highlight and copy your writing then click control (or command) - shift - v all at the same time and your writing won't run off the page.
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackson,
    Happy Easter to you!
    What a great walk you had, seems like you have heaps of people in your bubble. You are lucky to have so many different people to talk too! I only have 2.
    Keep up the writing, Miss Gill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jackson
    This piece of writing reminded me of this morning when I woke up as it was foggy outside. I am glad you had fun though on this walk.
    Miss Smith-Palmer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jackson
    that sounds so fun I wish
    I was there :-)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post