Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Betty's Broken Arm

Betty’s Broken Arm 


One day Betty broke her arm because she jumped out of her cot.

She did this a week ago; but we didn’t know until yesterday! Betty woke up with a sore arm and it was all swollen then she went to the Doctors and they did a X-Ray to see if it was broken.

After the Doctors checked it they saw that it was broken and it took a very long time because she had to go to the Hospital as well to get the cast put on. And her cast is red; she needs to keep this on for 4 weeks. 

She wants to take it off already but we can’t.
We are going to sign it later on. What I want to sign on her cast is my name.

The end 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jackson,
    Great writing. Who is Betty? You haven't explained who she is in your story. She must be a bit miserable with a cast on. Are you helping to distract her by playing with her?
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackson,
    Gosh what an interesting story you have written. Poor Betty. It would feel very strange having a cast on your arm for the first time.
    Did you sign your name? Does Betty still have it on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jackson
    I enjoyed reading your story. I liked how you could write all the things the Doctors did to help her. I wonder if Betty is a small person because she was in a cot? I wonder if she is feeling better.
    Rachel.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post